What is Diarrhoea
Friends Diarrhoea is also known as Diarrhoea or loose motion in common language. Frequent discharge of diluted stool from the anus is called Diarrhoea. Diarrhoea can also occur due to impurities and unbalanced diet present in the body.
Whose stool comes again and again like diluted water, it is called Diarrhoea. Diarrhoea can also be viral or due to infection. This weakens the digestive power, due to which the food eaten is not digested properly and it becomes thin and keeps coming out.
Diarrhoea lasts for 1 to 2 days, but Diarrhoea can also be prolonged due to many diseases.
- Also Read: Back pain thyroid symptoms
Causes of Diarrhoea
1. We can get Diarrhoea due to not eating clean food, due to which bacteria in our body, which remain in our body for a long time and we get Diarrhoea.
2. Drinking too much water can cause Diarrhoea.
3. Eating stale food left over from the night can also cause Diarrhoea.
4 .Eating too much fried or chili food can also cause Diarrhoea.
5. We can have Diarrhoea due to too much stress.
6. Eating too sweet can also cause Diarrhoea.
7. Diarrhoea can also occur due to worms in the stomach or due to poor digestion of food.
8. Sometimes we can also get Diarrhoea due to reaction of medicines.
Symptoms of Diarrhoea
1. It can be stiff in our tree.
2. Frequent thin Diarrhoea in short time.
3. Headache due to Diarrhoea.
4. Dryness of the body due to lack of water in the body.
5. Vomiting can also occur due to Diarrhoea.
6. Due to lack of water in our body we may also feel very weak.
7. Due to lack of water, there is also dryness in our body.
Home treatment of Diarrhoea
- Most people may not know the home remedy to stop the Diarrhoea. Let us know about these methods because these methods can prevent Diarrhoea.
- Diarrhoea can be cured by drinking one cup of fresh water and half a teaspoon of sugar and two pinches of salt in it.
- Putting two spoons of isabgol powder in a cup of yogurt and adding two pinches of black salt to it, eating twice a day can relieve Diarrhoea.
- Due to excessive Diarrhoea, the patient feels more thirsty, which you boil one teaspoon of dry coriander in one liter of water, cool it and filter it and keep giving the patient two or two spoons again and again.
- In case of Diarrhoea, we can also get relief from Diarrhoea by giving two bananas to the patient twice a day.
- In case of Diarrhoea, the patient should be given boiled water after a while so that there is no lack of water in his body.
- Mix two spoons of cumin seeds in 1 liter of water and boil it and cool it and sieve it by giving it to the patient for a short time in a day, it can give relief from Diarrhoea.
- Mixing a teaspoon of lemon juice in a cup of fresh water and taking it every morning and afternoon in the evening keeps cleansing the intestines slowly and also provides relief from Diarrhoea.
- Also Read: Exercise Bikes – No Excuses, 30 Minutes A Day On A Bike Will Change Your Life(Opens in a new browser tab) post
diet during Diarrhoea
- Due to Diarrhoea, there is a lot of weakness in our body, due to which we cannot digest high-fat food. That is why we should take soft diet like khichdi, oatmeal, milk
- We can give non-oily food to the patient with lentil pulse, moong dal soup, moong khichdi porridge gourd halwa.
- In the patient’s diet, such as black pepper and celery should be added as needed, it will increase the digestive power of the patient and at the same time increase the appetite.
- The patient should take maximum rest so that he can recover quickly. Do not eat outside food, eat only homemade food Also, eat banana porridge must also drink two to 3 liters of water a day so that there is no shortage of water.
- Also Read: How to relieve lower back pain: Reduce Back Pain With These Stretching Exercises..(Opens in a new browser tab) post
1,127 total views, 2 views today